JARHEDJON

This is the LOG of a MARINE

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Digs



My digs, or my hooch, or room, whatever you call it, is my home away from home, and it is very accomodating. I think I have mentioned how blessed I am on numerous occasions, and to demonstrate that for all of you, I thought I would show you the difference between the room I've been living in and the living conditions of some of the Marines who are the real heroes of this GWOT out on the FOBs. The picture of the living areas of the Marines of 3/5 appeared on the official USMC webpage, so I don't feel I'm posting anything that is not already in the public domain. Pictures of MY room, of course, have never appeared on the public domain, so consider yourselves priviledged.

Semper Fi, Jon G.

1 Comments:

Blogger JarHedJon said...

Matt: Thanks. I'm working on a way to get brief messages from me out to everyone (family first) who is supporting me. Thanks in advance for brightening my surroundings!
Semper Fi, Jon G.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home