JARHEDJON

This is the LOG of a MARINE

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Missing Email Addresses

Thanks to Lina, Aunt Lori, Joe, and younger bro Greg for Motomails that I received yesterday. All of you are family, and normally I could respond with emails, but due to the wiping of my hard drive (I still haven’t received ‘my’ computer back yet) upon return from R&R, I do not have your email addresses here. Sheryl will get them to me, but she will not have email access (she and Joshua are at Yosemite) until Friday. Anyway, I want to thank you for thinking of me, it is always VERY encouraging to receive mail.

For the next month, I’ll be assuming some additional responsibilities for another Marine who is taking his R&R. What comes around goes around, I guess—he accomplished a lot of work for me while I was gone, now it’s time for me to reciprocate. His job is fiscally related, and the FY ends September 30th, so this particular month is a crucial month for me to stand in for him… Fun, Fun, Fun. And I don’t even record checks in my personal check register without multiple promptings from Sheryl. This is another item for your JarHedJon prayer list. I am encouraged every day when I recall how I am loved, supported, encouraged, and prayed for.

Semper Fi, Jon G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home