JARHEDJON

This is the LOG of a MARINE

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Package Recieved!!

Thank you so much to Matt, Brenda, Nicole and Meghan for the fun, practical and sustaining package I recieved today. From the coffee to the candy to the brass-colored metal kazoo, it was a blast to open. Brenda, I can only mourn with you that you had the misfortune to marry a natural Iron Butt, and having spent many hours screaming into my helmet in pain on a vibrating motorcycle seat, I can empathize with how 830 miles in one day must have felt like. That is 180 miles more than our longest day on the trip, which Greg and I only survived by downing copious amounts of Red Bull and sitting on an air cushion and a gel pad (respectively). Matt, in the meantime, neither imbibed stimulants nor superficially padded his derrier. However, I believe I could trash your record, I'll wait until winter time and take a run into the desert and back (specifically at a time when y'all in the Midwest can't ride, and will be drooling with envy that I'm on the bike at all).
Well, today is another day, and the work is stacking up faster than I can deal with it... Be that as it may, thank you all for your prayers, as I feel I am able to contribute meaningfully to some very important projects here.

Semper Fi, Jon G.

1 Comments:

Blogger JarHedJon said...

Matt: Thanks for the SPAM, I'll boil the can in water to heat it up, and mix the sardines in with an MRE main meal so I get the feel of hashmheghandee. The DVD was great, but I only was able to view three runs down the dragon tail, one at night and two in daylight (the DVD had 4 runs written on it). However, the 3 were enough to demonatrate what an awesome ride it is, did you and Brenda scape foot pegs, or what?!
Semper Fi, Jon G.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home