JARHEDJON

This is the LOG of a MARINE

Monday, May 22, 2006

Swamped

Again, I have been somewhat overcome by work, amazing how that happens… I’m in the middle of a self-imposed ebb, however, as I’ve got to pace myself for the long haul. However, since I’ve still got the same amount of work to do as always, I’ve got to cut time from various places to make time for personal essential recovery time. Some of that time, obviously, is coming from the time I would normally spend posting to this blog. My goal is still to keep you all appraised as to how I’m doing and what’s happening, so please don’t take this place off your list of favorites…

It’s getting hotter, three days out of every four are black flag days now. ‘Course, don’t know if that will prepare for California’s central valley in August, we’ll see.

Semper Fi, Jon G.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home