JARHEDJON

This is the LOG of a MARINE

Monday, May 08, 2006

Busy Days are Here Again

Jon dropped me a quick e-mail this morning saying, "yesterday [Sunday] was one of those crazy days where you are constantly busy but don’t seem to get anything done. In fact, I have to start a ‘project’ today, and I don’t know how much time I’m going to have for anything besides work and sleep for at least the next three or four days."

Thanks for keeping Jon in your prayers, especially that he stays healthy and encouraged. For those of you overwhelmed by the length of Jon's daily postings, this will give you a chance to catch up. :)

Sheryl for Jarhedjon

1 Comments:

Blogger JarHedJon said...

Dad: Your blog did post on the blog before this, I wonder if it hadn't loaded yet or something. Oh well. Check again, so you can see my answer!
Semper Fi, Jon G.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home