JARHEDJON

This is the LOG of a MARINE

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

View at Work Improves


Thanks to my brother Matt, here is the current view above my desk at work. The poor HD calendar never stood a chance, really, and the other wall, that has an even bigger poster on it, cannot be seen in this photograph. Yes, I’d say things were looking up, it terms of extremely high quality visual representations of extremely high quality two wheeled vehicles. Actually, this would be the perfect place for an Adventure series motorcycle if it were not for the substantial hazards not normally associated with the ‘road.’

Semper Fi, Jon G.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lina said...

I havn't had time to read your blog for the past few days--I'm so glad you found a French Horn player! School is winding up to end suddenly--there is no slowing down. I like the callender--BMW's are way cooler than HD!

12:12 PM  
Blogger JarHedJon said...

Lina: Glad you like BMW's, HD's are OK, it boils down to preference and what you're looking for in a a bike, both brands will set you back a piece financially... The Chaplain out here is in touch with an arranger that has arranged a part of "The Planets" for us and dedicated it to the FaBQ, very cool (luckily, he doesn't have to endure the torture of hearing us play it...)
Semper Fi, Jon G.

10:29 AM  
Blogger JarHedJon said...

Steve: Thanks, man, for being a part of such a supportive community of friends. I'm just paying my dues over here, you guys are going the extra mile for a friend, and I appreciate the opportunity cost... How's the biking going, still doing the weekly group ride?
Semper Fi, Jon G.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home