JARHEDJON

This is the LOG of a MARINE

Monday, July 03, 2006

Aunt Lori 'gets thru'

It has been reported to me that my Aunt Lori has been trying to post comments to this blog, but has fallen afoul of the trons. She has also tried to send me Moto Mails, but continues to have trouble trying to establish her account. Aunt Lori, I appreciate all your prayers for me, and know you are doing all you can do to support me. That is as much as, or more, than I expect of anyone. THEN, in the mail yesterday, I received a tin of two flavors of specialty popcorn, and two ADDITIONAL tins of Mrs. Fields world famous cookies! It is such an indescribable feeling, being cared for in such tangible ways by people on the other side of the world. It is overwhelming that in the midst of all that is going on in your lives, you specifically think of me, and contemplate ways to encourage me, and then expend valuable time and hard earned wages to put those plans into action. I am very humbled every time I am ‘touched’ by your care, but extremely encouraged. Thank you so much.

Semper Fi, Jon G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home