JARHEDJON

This is the LOG of a MARINE

Friday, June 30, 2006

OK, it was Divine


I transported the now-solidified concoction the ¼ mile or so to my room, where it was placed back in the refrigerator. A couple nights later (the anticipation was killing us) I broke out my knife and cut a row of about one and a half inch square pieces. My room mate and I cleaned up the row with amazing alacrity, addicted would be putting it mildly. We decided that, for the sake of our own health, we’d have to share the delight with others. I took the TTC (with its contents) back to work, informed those who had seen me ‘making’ them that they were welcome to partake, and we had a regular flow of ‘visitors’ until the TTC was clean. EVERYONE was VERY impressed with the taste. My own opinion is that the peanut butter cups in brownie form actually tasted better than the original. Don’t know how that could be, but my opinion was echoed by the majority of those (15 or so) Marines who had a piece.

Semper Fi, Jon G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home