JARHEDJON

This is the LOG of a MARINE

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Blog Entries

I am back to having nothing to talk about on this blog: I have a new chair, the goslings are practically all grown up (more than half-way, anyway), the weather is the same day after day (though it keeps getting hotter bit by bit, we’re now into the teens above the century in degrees), my job is predictable drudgery seven days a week, and I continue to feel cared for and supported by many, many people. All in all, I guess, it is a good thing that I don’t have anything to say…

Just a comment about how blogs work: I cannot “see” the email address of people who comment on my blog. The only way I have to answer you ‘directly’ is to comment on the blog in the comments section on the same day’s comments on which YOU posted. I think I’m batting 100 on this, so if you left me a comment and would like to hear from me (albeit brief), go back to the day on which you posted and check the comments.

Semper Fi, Jon G.

1 Comments:

Blogger JarHedJon said...

Dad: Words are very important, and I try to choose them carefully. I think the first 5 years of married life, Sheryl and I were mostly trying to define the words we used, as misunderstandings as to what the other meant by use of a particular word created un-intentional wounds to which the speaker was oblivious. That being said, one of my greatest weaknesses as an English Lit major was coming up with an appropriate title for any piece I'd written.
Semper Fi, Jon G.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home