JARHEDJON

This is the LOG of a MARINE

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

One month down

As of tomorrow, Jon will have been at his current place of work for one month -- only 11 to go. Jon also received the good news that he should be able to get two weeks off in the summer to come home to visit us. Yippee!!! It will be great to see him for two weeks after 6 months of separation. Of course, then we'll still have 6 more months to go, but hey, it's better then nothing.

Jon probably won't be able to post for a few days, so I'll try to post something of interest. Do you like the new picture? I thought it was time we saw a different look for our jarhed.

Sheryl

2 Comments:

Blogger JarHedJon said...

Helen: Sheryl does a great job posting for me, I'm tempted to just let her do it... I like the other picture better, but many folks commented on it being quite a shock compared to the way I normally looked...
Semper Fi, Jon G.

7:50 AM  
Blogger JarHedJon said...

Dad: The old picture happended to be the best (or at least, closest) "headshot" I had, so that's the one I loaded first. However, I did give Sheryl a few options for while I'm gone, so we'll see how she "spaces them out," and which ones she chooses.
Semper Fi, Jon G.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home