JARHEDJON

This is the LOG of a MARINE

Friday, March 03, 2006

Jon is still swamped

Since Jon is so busy he wanted me to post for him. However, because he is so swamped I haven't heard anything new from him to post. So I thought I'd post a picture for him in all his Marine Corp splendor.

Please keep him in your prayers as he works on a big project. Thanks.

By the way, Jon really enjoys when people are able to post comments on his blog. He will usually post a responses, so be sure to go back and check out the day you posted a comment to see his answer.

Sheryl

3 Comments:

Blogger JarHedJon said...

Helen: Actually, the picture of me there in blues is the rest of the picture that Sheryl has posted in the header of her blog... If you look at Sheryl's picture closely, you'll see my shoulder on the right. Rain would be nice, maybe, but for the mud that would follow (per Joe's accounts). Thanks for your prayers.
Semper Fi, Jon G.

10:30 AM  
Blogger JarHedJon said...

Mom: actually, though we are wearing digital dessert combat utilities every day up here (were not authorized to pack any other uniform), grooming standards and strictly enforced, as are appropriate uniform regulations (see the Pancho Villa blog). Thanks for praying, I miss you all, though I'd rather have it hot and dry than hot and humid--I guess we'll see in a couple of months...
Semper Fi, Jon G.

10:34 AM  
Blogger JarHedJon said...

Richelle: you may be technically challenged, but you obviously are not lacking in initiative or mission accomplishment, as HERE YOU ARE! Thanks for your prayers and support, they make a difference!
Semper Fi, Jon G.

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home