JARHEDJON

This is the LOG of a MARINE

Monday, March 27, 2006

Getting a cold

Jon couldn't post today but did send this note to me, "I have a sore throat, stuffed up nose, feel miserable kind of flu bug, I started to get it on my way back from my trip, and I’m trying to get over it now. By trying to get over it, I mean sleeping 8 hours or maybe a little more each night, which means working less, but I already feel a little better, which has a direct impact on my work." Please pray for healing. Thanks.

Sheryl for Jarhedjon

1 Comments:

Blogger JarHedJon said...

Shawn: Thanks for your prayers and encouragement! Felt good enough to run 3 miles on the treadmill today, so God is healing me. Starting to get hot out here, the gentle increase to 120 degree days has begun...
Semper Fi, Jon G.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home