JARHEDJON

This is the LOG of a MARINE

Monday, July 10, 2006

Limited Posts

The restrictions on internet use here are finally coming to bear on my ability to post to this blog. I can still post via email, but due to the ‘automatically inserted’ materials management statements, I am usually able post, then access the blog and remove the additions. I also have to access the blog online to post a picture to an entry. The BLUF is that my posts my be a little less regular from here on out, and may include statements at the end and the beginning pertaining to the classification of the contents of my emails. I ask that you bear with me in this.

There has apparently been some complications with my orders, significant enough that the complications may disrupt my plans for an upcoming two week trip home and frustrate my ability to conclude my time here in a way that would provide meaning to my substantial investment of effort. Please pray that these complications would not frustrate either our plans or my ability to complete the assigned tasks here. Thanks again for your support.

Semper Fi, Jon G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home