JARHEDJON

This is the LOG of a MARINE

Friday, March 10, 2006

Heart Felt Thanks

I'm sending this 2nd blog out in the same day with a very motivated JarHed "Ooorah" thank you for a banner mail day. 5 Moto Mails and 2 packages. Wow. Thanks to:

Sheryl, 2 packages (as yet unopened, I can't wait).
Mom, 2 Moto mails (dated March 6 and March 8).
Kristin & Rani, Moto mail (dated February 21, must have got lost on the way).
Sandy and Sonny, Moto mail (dated March 6).
Marcus, Moto mail (dated March 7).

I am so thankful. You all are awesome, I am so encouraged by each of you. I especially needed it after that 1st trumpet practice today :)

Semper Fi, Jon G.

3 Comments:

Blogger JarHedJon said...

Jim: Thanks for posting, this is just a lot more of a public forum than a Moto mail. Thanks for your support, and I'm glad you enjoy our blogs. As to the OCR article, I did not know what the reporter's angle was going to be, I was at first a little annoyed at the title, but agreed with it (so to speak), so in the end, it didn't sit bad with me at all, and I felt good about the honesty of the article. Great that SCPC folks are making an impact in the community and being noticed for it. Thanks for praying for us, your encouragement re: my writing, and I'll include a picture of me and the tuba whenever feasible.
Semper Fi, Jon G.

3:38 AM  
Blogger JarHedJon said...

Michael: Thanks for the message, great to hear from you. How are the new digs working out (well, less than a year old, right?). I think of you guys occasionally as well, a Capt. I befriended on the trip out is a legal officer (no similarity to you as a person, but the professional association is what does it). I'll pray for Trinity in their search, and Jeanne for her part in it.
Semper Fi, Jon G.

3:43 AM  
Blogger JarHedJon said...

Tod: "And also with you," thank you for all your encouragement, support, and prayers. God has used you to help 'foster' the Community that is MY community, that I am a part of. For His Grace in your life and His Grace in my life, I am truly blessed, and very thankful.
Semper Fi, Jon G.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home