JARHEDJON

This is the LOG of a MARINE

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Preparing for deployment

My brother in law Sonny recommended a blog as a way to connect with folks while I am deployed. Though I will be unable to personally email all who want to stay in touch with me, Sheryl will maintain this blog--and I will be able to "see" it. Sheryl can post updates that she recieves from me, keep all of you informed, and not have to send out multiple emails to multiple lists in order to accomplish the same. You are able to dirctly comment or post to the blog in the same way.
Right now, I am in the preparation phase, as my departure date is about two weeks away. I'll keep you posted until I leave, and then Sheryl will keep you posted by proxy--or I will directly post to the blog.

Semper Fi, Jon G.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonny Portacio said...

Man that is one tough looking dude!!!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home